If you’ve stamped your passport here at VIRTVE (pronounced: VIRTUE. I know, it’s so confusing)….
- You love watching VICE for the nitty gritty but also can’t stop from following all those famous Instagram “wanderlust” travelers. Oh, gee, hi. *Blushes*.
- This is how your mind works:
- I could live out of a suitcase.
- Hey, where are you going Mr. Plane?! Take me with you!
- I always wanted to be Samantha Brown from Great Hotels (god I wish that show was still on).
- Van Gogh, vino, and Venice sound equally good to me. Let’s do them all at the same time!
- Cubicles. Haha, cubicles.
- Why can’t I get rid of those jeans from high school?
- Relationships … are hard. When is that barista going to ask me on date? Oh wait, that’s not the world we live in.
- I’m a millennial. Therefore I went to college, and now I work in social media.
- Yes, I like to read.
- But I like to #NetflixAndAnything more.
- I read about that girl that gave up her $90,000 year job to travel the world. I might do that.
- And that other girl who moved to Bali to pay off her student loans. You go, Glen Coco!
- Oh, I’ve got some stories to share.
- You want to TRAVEL. Better. More. Cheaper. Slower. (Or just want to laugh at someone else doing it from the comfort of your sofa.)
- You’re curious about the digital nomad lifestyle. If this is the case, you’re in for a surprise. Spoiler alert: It’s all over the place.
- You want more out of life.
Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown!